The mission of the Harvey Cedars Police Foundation is to work in partnership with our residents, businesses, and other organizations to strengthen the bond between the police department and the community it serves. Our goal is to provide funding for youth and community outreach programs, charities, training and education, and funding for specialized equipment to help our police department better serve the community.
The purpose of the Harvey Cedars Police Foundation is to:
- Strengthen the relationship between the Police Department and the Harvey Cedars Community.
- Provide support to members of the Police Department and their families.
- Provide support to families of officers who die in the line of duty.
- Invest in police training and education to continually improve law enforcement performance and public safety.
- Fund the purchase of equipment and technology that enhances the ability of police to protect the community.
- Provide monetary support and assistance to police charities that provide programs to enrich the lives of Long Beach Island youths and their families.
- Provide monetary support and assistance to children of the community who wish to pursue a career in law enforcement.
The Harvey Cedars Police Foundation was established in 2018 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
For questions regarding the Harvey Cedars Police Foundation, email us at email@example.com
To donate please click the link below:
Donations by check can be made to:
Harvey Cedars Police Foundation
PO Box 3185
Harvey Cedars, NJ 08008
To purchase a Harvey Cedars Police Foundation TShirt please click the shirt below: